Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gomorrah

Just up the road from me, lies Gomorrah.

This "doctor" used to kill babies in my state, too.

Update: Ace of Spades nails it:
"Partial birth abortion -- a technique I assume she supports -- consists of delivering just the body of the infant (and all limbs), then scissoring the head that remains in utero and collapsing the skull by use of powerful vacuum and then finally pulling the baby out the remaining four or five inches; I'm a bit mystified at how that technique is a super-duper legal one and the doctor's "let's cut out the middleman" version of it is illegal, and murder, and not really an abortion."
As I keep saying to those trying to argue that this is not the same as abortion:
"Tell me - why, to abortion activists, is George Tiller considered a hero and Kermit Gosnell considered a horrific monster? Because Tiller hadn't yet delivered the head? Because he killed the babies 2 minutes earlier? Everything BUT the head is delivered, scissors pierce the skull = hero. Head is delivered, scissors pierce the spine = monster. If you were truly - and I mean TRULY - trying to be a logical person, you would see the irony."
Update 2: The Anchoress makes a VERY good and important point -- the fact that our own president voted IN FAVOR of a bill that would have made Kermit Gosnell's actions perfectly legal:
"But some of our most prominent politicians have voted against the very bill — the “born alive” bill — that defines such behavior as criminal. Meaning, I guess, that if only enough politicians had voted with Sen. Barack Obama, Gosnell’s behavior would not be “criminal” at all, and therefore we wouldn’t even be talking about it?"
CHILLING.

Saint Gianna Beretta Molla, pray for us!

5 comments:

  1. And then moved to mine!

    Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total evil....

    ps-he was 10min away from me...we are neighbors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah. I just read that article. So heinous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the pictures of the babies.... I wanted to cry and scream. Pure evil.

    ReplyDelete