Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hilarious Contradiction

I was driving down a major suburban highway last week and I saw a car filled with bumper stickers. My curiosity always gets the best of me when I see such a car, so luckily we stopped at a red light so I could read a few. Most of the stickers had to do with animal rights stuff, like, "Love animals? Don't eat them" and other such nonsense. There were so many I didn't get to read them all, but fortunately, just before the light turned green, my eye caught one at the very bottom. It said, "Five Guys Burgers and Fries." Now, if you're not from the east coast, you may not know about Five Guys. Not the point. Obviously it's a burger joint! Wait...didn't you just tell me I shouldn't eat meat?? I'm left wondering if the driver was trying to play a satirical joke on all of us or simply just didn't get the contradiction!!

No comments:

Post a Comment