Friday, October 26, 2007

Kid on a Leash

My son started walking about a month ago at the ripe old age of 16 months. He was a late walker, but you won't hear any complaining from me. His daddy didn't walk till 18 months so I wasn't worried, just more happy that I didn't have to chase him around like a rabid dog. He's everywhere and still in the "selective hearing" stage. He is usually aimless with no destination in mind, but the thrill of getting from point A to point B is the real goal. The problem is that we travel a lot and now I worry about roaming the airport with him. I know some people would never use such an invention, but those people also probably don't have children. It's a kiddie backpack with a leash! Fantastic! I'm in love with it. They come in all different forms, but I love this monkey one. It's so cute and I know my son can't wander off. Plus, he loves having a buddy on his back and he gets to help out carrying stuff. It's awesome and I highly intend to use it for more than just travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment