Wednesday, October 17, 2007

All Class

Well, The View just keeps getting classier and classier. Did no one learn from Rosie? I can't believe this is still on the air. Anyway, last week Barbara Walters said she wanted to "do" Nancy Pelosi's husband, followed by Whoopi saying she wanted to "do" Nancy AND her husband. I would have hoped that the Speaker of the House would have at very least, not found this hilarious but especially would have mentioned how inappropriate these comments are. But no, San Fran Nan just laughed. These are her peeps after all. Classy. But now The View is saying the F-word live on air! Wow...what a family show. I never watch this show for obvious reasons but despite the fact that I'm a stay-at-home mom, I also have a life...I'm usually never even home when it's on (thank God). Check out the clip if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment