Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Infertility Companion for Catholics

My husband recently sent me this link the other day and I just ordered it from Amazon!  I'm really looking forward to getting it, although I could have used it 4 years ago!  :)  I really like the review in the link, in which the blogger admits that he and his wife have never struggled with IF and this book helped him be more compassionate with those who do.  And though I hope to never "need" this book again, I never thought I'd need it after the birth of my first son either.  Even so, it sounds like there is some really great info in here.  And it  might even help with my efforts to get a Catholic IF support group in my diocese!

Hopefully some of you will find this helpful as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole! I'm one of the co-authors of the book. Thanks for posting it on your blog. It caught my eye when I saw this post on HE Adopted Me First's blog roll. We're thinking of doing a discussion guide to go along with the book so that could help with an IF group. We also have resources on our website: www.catholicinfertilityjourney.com. Many prayers to you and your family! Thanks for the support. We're also doing a blog book tour right now (the info is on our website), where we're visiting different Catholic blogs for 2 weeks and talking about the book. Please join us on our virtual journeys!

    ReplyDelete