Sunday, March 28, 2010

Final Four, Schminal Schmour

So clearly I'm a tad bitter about this year's Final Four. And admittedly, I should be excited about Butler being in it, seeing as how they're the small school Cinderella team from Indiana (my home state). I just can't get past the fact that Purdue isn't!! I know, I've said this before, but I'm really, really bummed for my Boilers. True, they got farther than any pundit thought they'd get under the circumstances and I'm really proud of them for that. It's just a shame for them to have lost their best player so late in the season and have their Final Four hopes shattered. It's very disappointing. It was the first year in recent history that they had such high expectations on them. Even more frustrating is that Purdue has beaten two of the teams in the Final Four this year! We beat WV by about 26 points! We beat MSU once during the Big Ten season, and came close to beating Duke in the Sweet Sixteen. Oh well. I guess I should just be glad that Ohio State is OUT! They were finally exposed for the overrated frauds that they were! Sorry. Anyway, best of luck to everyone who has a team going to Indy. I think I'll be rooting for the Mountaineers this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment