Saturday, March 27, 2010

Aaaahhh...Confession

Better late than never. I finally went to my Lenten confession today...the last available weekend before Easter...phew. I decided that this time I'm going to actually prepare for confession instead of winging it and not being able to think of anything (not for lack of material) when I got there. However, obviously I'd never really done an examination of conscience before, so I had to Google it. Yep...Google CAN save your soul! Ahem...sorry. I did, in fact, find a really great beginner's Examination of Conscience here. It was nice to go through it fairly quickly. It called to mind many sins that I might not have recalled on my own. I really like how detailed it is...even down to a few things you might not think of every day as sins! I highly recommend skimming through it prior to practicing the Sacrament of Reconciliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment