Thursday, October 11, 2007

Holy Cow...

...Where have I been? Extremely busy is the answer to that. I'm back and I hope to be way more dedicated to this site from now on. For today's post, I'd like to tell you about a prayer I recently learned of. It's called Litany of Humility, and it immediately made my day better just having said it. Find it here. According to about.com:

This prayer was written by Rafael Cardinal Merry del Val (1865-1930), the secretary of state for Pope Saint Pius X. It is a very good daily prayer, especially when recited in front of a crucifix so that we can recall the humility of Christ.

You should recite the italicized responses ("deliver me, O Jesus" for the first two thirds of the prayer and "O Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it" for the final third) after each line of the litany.


Try it and see if it makes you feel as good as it did me.

No comments:

Post a Comment