Monday, October 22, 2007

COLTS v. Jax


So I'm currently sitting in front of the TV on Monday night getting ready to watch my Colts play the Jaguars. Usually I wouldn't be worried. In fact, I might even flip back & forth to Heroes. But not tonight. Jacksonville is actually 4-1 at this point. They're usually a team you look past. I'm still expecting to win handily but it probably won't be easy.

On another note...still no respect for the undeafeted Super Bowl champs. Everyone's still looking at the Pats. I don't know if it's their cover-girl QB or if Bellichik has everyone in his pockets. But it's like Notre Dame. After a couple less-than-average years, all the pundits can't WAIT for their hailed team to be back on top. Whatever. I guess my teams all do better when they're flying under the radar anyway. The pressure's off. It would just be nice to have a little respect now & then. Guess I can't have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment