Thursday, October 6, 2011

Warning - baby photos & stuff

I had to title the post with a warning because my IF wounds are still fairly fresh.  I remember how difficult it used to be for me to see others' baby and ultrasound pics on their blogs.  Not that I wasn't happy for anyone, but, well, you all know what I mean.  I haven't posted much news or even any pics because of this.  Plus it's emotionally been an up & down pregnancy so I've mostly just kept private.  But I've had a few requests for photos lately so here goes.

I had BPP #3 today.  Baby has passed every one with flying colors!  Today I even got to see him sucking his hand and grabbing his foot.  Truly miraculous.  It never gets old.

Here he is:



And...here I am at 32 weeks (blurry photo taken by a 5 year old):



Praise God for our little miracle!

17 comments:

  1. I wish I looked That good pregnant! Hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you and that baby!!!!!!!! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. You look great. I can't believe you are already 32 weeks. You are almost there! Be Not Afraid

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful and I am so glad he is doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I can't believe how far you are! What an amazing blessing for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God and beautiful baby bump!! :) Allie

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO beautiful N! You look great! Love that baby pic!

    ReplyDelete