Thursday, August 23, 2007

MIA

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile! Was visiting family and enjoying some sun & sand in North Carolina last week and this week has been nothing but catch-up. As the saying goes, "I need a vacation from my vacation." As much as I always need one, sometimes I think it's not even worth taking them, since so much *stuff* has piled up and is waiting for you upon return! And I'm a stay at home mom! But it was a nice get-away nonetheless. And our little 15-month-old was a rock star! He was an awesome sleeper in a strange new house, he was all smiles (pretty much) all the time, and was a trooper in the car. Even in traffic for 12 hours on the way down. He was better than Mom! :) But now we're back and settling in again. You should be hearing (or reading) more of me in the next few days!

1 comment: